With all of the in-depth skin care articles you see in glamour, fashion and “ladies” magazines, you would think you would be able to find all sorts of all natural beauty tips. All too often, unfortunately, those articles are literally written to push a particular product and all too often that particular product is some type of skin care product that’s filled with chemicals which means that even those articles aren’t great skin care tips.
There are lots of great tips that are 100% all natural beauty tips that you can use every day. The best part is that some of them are actually free:
1. When drying after washing your face or taking a shower, dry thoroughly and pat-dry your face. When water evaporates instead of being dried off it causes your skin to actually dry out instead of retaining the right amount of moisture to be supple and smooth.
2. By using all natural cleansing products as make-up removers and to clean your skin you’ll be able to get the clean, clear skin you expect plus the lack of chemicals means you won’t be harming your skin as you cleanse.
3. Also, using make-up with all natural ingredients has no drawbacks. You’ll still be able to still use all the same products from foundations to lip gloss to look your best without worrying about negative effects on your skin. Chemical based make-up can’t make promises like that.
4. Even though all the hype and advertising tells you otherwise, being able to have healthy hair doesn’t mean buying hair care products full of chemicals either. The best way to get soft, silky, shiny hair is to use all natural hair care products and you’ll have healthier hair in the process.
5. One important skin care and hair care tip is to protect them from the sun as much as possible. Not only is it inadvisable to “sun tan” which exposes the skin and hair to both UVA and UVB (ultra violet type A and B). UVB rays are the ones associated with sunburn however UVA rays are the ones associated with skin cancer. By keeping your skin protected with sun-block that blocks both UVA and UVB rays and protecting your hair by putting on a hat, you’ll have done the best thing possible for skin and hair care.
These are just a few tips you will find that help you to look your best while taking better care of your hair and skin in the process. All natural beauty tips are actually more common sense than they are expensive products and taking care of yourself was never so easy.